Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Salomon



OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW!

Salomon Shoes are awesome! I love them so much I have three different styles to choose from depending on what training or racing events I may be participating in. My Speed Cross 3’s are my go to for trail running and adventure racing. My Speed Cross 3CS W are great for winter snowshoeing and trail running. Last but certainly not least, my XR Missions are perfect for my road running needs. The wicking materials and the quick lace system are two of my favorite Salomon shoe features and they work perfectly with my Point 6 socks!


At first, I was worried the shoe would be too narrow to accommodate my inserts but it turns out they fit perfectly. No needs to worry about the size chart, Salomon’s are true to size. I highly recommend using the Salomon LAB gators, they are great for the back-country here in Colorado. They protect me from the elements and keep me nice and dry!

Thank you Salomon I am forever a fan ~ Pwild!


\

No comments:

Post a Comment